It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:53 am


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
Author Message
 Post subject: [JSC]{UC} PREDATOR's server
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:53 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:04 pm
Posts: 342
Location: Granseal
My server is coming back and for 24 hr's this time! the bad news is that the max players will be 4 :( everything will be the same as before tho, with fast dl and stuff, mani admin plugin, and hopefully sourceop Who knows in the end i might be able to add more player slots. I am going to advertise about these forums on the server to try and bring more users here. Also i haven't asked FK yet but i think we should be a clan {UC} Ulteamate Clan, i do think this will get us more users! even tho i have said that many times before.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [JSC]{UC} PREDATOR's server
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:14 am 
[F.Kalkman]
[F.Kalkman]
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:43 am
Posts: 1940
Location: Holland - The Netherlands
[JSC]_PREDATOR wrote:
My server is coming back and for 24 hr's this time! the bad news is that the max players will be 4 :( everything will be the same as before tho, with fast dl and stuff, mani admin plugin, and hopefully sourceop Who knows in the end i might be able to add more player slots. I am going to advertise about these forums on the server to try and bring more users here. Also i haven't asked FK yet but i think we should be a clan {UC} Ulteamate Clan, i do think this will get us more users! even tho i have said that many times before.


yes and i already told you many times before that you may use that name.
or, is there more to it than just that?

_________________
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image
Welcome to the new Smartzenegger.nl Versatile Game forum.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:33 am 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:04 pm
Posts: 342
Location: Granseal
Well... when new user's register they might send us pm's asking for if they can join {UC} or not.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:49 pm 
[F.Kalkman]
[F.Kalkman]
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:43 am
Posts: 1940
Location: Holland - The Netherlands
[JSC]_PREDATOR wrote:
Well... when new user's register they might send us pm's asking for if they can join {UC} or not.


eh? so?
what about it?
i guess one thing, clan members atleast have to be forum members!

_________________
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image
Welcome to the new Smartzenegger.nl Versatile Game forum.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:40 am 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:04 pm
Posts: 342
Location: Granseal
For some reason the server won't let me use sourceop even tho it worked before, but im guessing its steam's fault.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:56 pm 
[F.Kalkman]
[F.Kalkman]
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:43 am
Posts: 1940
Location: Holland - The Netherlands
[JSC]_PREDATOR wrote:
For some reason the server won't let me use sourceop even tho it worked before, but im guessing its steam's fault.


blow off some steam bennet!

_________________
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image
Welcome to the new Smartzenegger.nl Versatile Game forum.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
twilightBB Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net