[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Smartzenegger.nl • View topic - Facility RP - Project
It is currently Mon May 20, 2019 2:31 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 4   [ 80 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: Facility RP - Project
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:11 pm 
[F.Kalkman]
[F.Kalkman]

Welcome to the new Smartzenegger.nl Versatile Game forum.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:24 am 
Let's Rock!
Let's Rock!

I thought about the valve copyright issue to, but I figure since it's only a
non-profit fan site that in a sense is only supporting valve they should be nice about it.
For example look at the combine overwiki half-life.wikia.com, and that blackmesa mod site.

Either way, I just want it to be a blog for my work and others.
To answer your question about the capture software, I use fraps
for in game recording, " Luckily my rig can handle it even on max settings "
Then I used Vegas Movie Studio for the effects. The res was at 1680x1050
during capture. Which I really regret, I need a bigger res with different widescreen
setting to use the full extent of youtube. Stretching the 1680 footage would have
made it look wrong.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:36 am 
[F.Kalkman]
[F.Kalkman]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:55 am 
Let's Rock!
Let's Rock!

Sadly I don't know any other programs, I bought the full version of fraps like 2 years ago.
You could always use Source Recorder, but I hate that, it's a pain in the ass considering the
software programs to edit the footage don't support the format it creates.

I've heard of game recorder and bandicam being other capture programs but most
people use them because they don't have a good enough rig for fraps I guess.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:27 am 
[F.Kalkman]
[F.Kalkman]

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 4   [ 80 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4