It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:52 am


Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 21 posts ]
Author Message
 Post subject: decompile proof maps
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:51 am 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:04 pm
Posts: 342
Location: Granseal
This is a very good stratagy to block map thiefs from taking content form your maps, you know when you make a vort model hammer crashes, well place that on were the camera on hammer starts so that when a thief tries to start it, it will just crash his hammer, but to make it so that you can edit your map for a new version just simply call your map something like eg "bd_lolddd" then open that map name add the vort and get rid of the ddd or whatever so that you will have the chance to edit your map CLEVER HUH! ;)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: decompile proof maps
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:32 pm 
[F.Kalkman]
[F.Kalkman]
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:43 am
Posts: 1940
Location: Holland - The Netherlands
[JSC]_PREDATOR wrote:
This is a very good stratagy to block map thiefs from taking content form your maps, you know when you make a vort model hammer crashes, well place that on were the camera on hammer starts so that when a thief tries to start it, it will just crash his hammer, but to make it so that you can edit your map for a new version just simply call your map something like eg "bd_lolddd" then open that map name add the vort and get rid of the ddd or whatever so that you will have the chance to edit your map CLEVER HUH! ;)


you mean, backing up a version without the vortmodel i guess.
but, what the hell is a vort model?

_________________
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image
Welcome to the new Smartzenegger.nl Versatile Game forum.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:22 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:04 pm
Posts: 342
Location: Granseal
Its called npc_vort something, when you spawn it look away from it or your hammer will crash you can still add them to your maps just don't look at em.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:29 pm 
[F.Kalkman]
[F.Kalkman]
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:43 am
Posts: 1940
Location: Holland - The Netherlands
[JSC]_PREDATOR wrote:
Its called npc_vort something, when you spawn it look away from it or your hammer will crash you can still add them to your maps just don't look at em.


but then, you can easily bypass this shit.
just set hammer so it hasn't have a 3d view, and then open the map, then find the model with the entity list, then delete the model, and add 3d view again.

_________________
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image
Welcome to the new Smartzenegger.nl Versatile Game forum.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:53 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:04 pm
Posts: 342
Location: Granseal
Hmm good point. But most people do use their hammer with the 3d thing on and when it crashes they will never know to change it now will they?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:52 pm 
[F.Kalkman]
[F.Kalkman]
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:43 am
Posts: 1940
Location: Holland - The Netherlands
[JSC]_PREDATOR wrote:
Hmm good point. But most people do use their hammer with the 3d thing on and when it crashes they will never know to change it now will they?


well, you allready posted the solution.
so pretty much people know about it.
besides, its just not water proof.

_________________
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image
Welcome to the new Smartzenegger.nl Versatile Game forum.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:25 pm 
Let's Rock!
Let's Rock!
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:01 pm
Posts: 99
Location: somewhere north of fubar
Or you could just have a good computer.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:58 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:04 pm
Posts: 342
Location: Granseal
radioactive wrote:
Or you could just have a good computer.


??? how would that help?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:21 pm 
[F.Kalkman]
[F.Kalkman]
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:43 am
Posts: 1940
Location: Holland - The Netherlands
yes, what good will that do?

_________________
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image
Welcome to the new Smartzenegger.nl Versatile Game forum.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:24 am 
Let's Rock!
Let's Rock!
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:01 pm
Posts: 99
Location: somewhere north of fubar
[JSC]_PREDATOR wrote:
radioactive wrote:
Or you could just have a good computer.


??? how would that help?
Mine does not crsh if i look away from the vorts


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:48 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:04 pm
Posts: 342
Location: Granseal
Yes thats the point, thats why i said for it to be at the start camera!

what are you on!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:09 pm 
Let's Rock!
Let's Rock!
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:01 pm
Posts: 99
Location: somewhere north of fubar
[JSC]_PREDATOR wrote:
Yes thats the point, thats why i said for it to be at the start camera!

what are you on!

That is what i ment!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:18 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:04 pm
Posts: 342
Location: Granseal
radioactive wrote:
[JSC]_PREDATOR wrote:
Yes thats the point, thats why i said for it to be at the start camera!

what are you on!

That is what i ment!

Im sorry, i understand that you are too stupid to understand what i am talking about if you could be bothered to read what this thread is about then you would understand but for the time being... STOP TALKING LIKE YOU KNOW! BECAUSE YOU DON'T! and what you said there does not make any sence, you just said "or you could have a good computer" witch is completely the opposite of what this thread is about so i explained to you why your sugestion is shit and then you say "that is what i said!" What the hell! you are really starting to piss me off with your stupidity in the last few posts you have made here lately and you haven't shown any improvement no one in the world could be this stupid so goodbye, your banned from here as soon as i can contact smartzenegger.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:03 am 
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:57 pm
Posts: 280
Location: Denmark
[JSC]_PREDATOR wrote:
radioactive wrote:
[JSC]_PREDATOR wrote:
Yes thats the point, thats why i said for it to be at the start camera!

what are you on!

That is what i ment!

Im sorry, i understand that you are too stupid to understand what i am talking about if you could be bothered to read what this thread is about then you would understand but for the time being... STOP TALKING LIKE YOU KNOW! BECAUSE YOU DON'T! and what you said there does not make any sence, you just said "or you could have a good computer" witch is completely the opposite of what this thread is about so i explained to you why your sugestion is shit and then you say "that is what i said!" What the hell! you are really starting to piss me off with your stupidity in the last few posts you have made here lately and you haven't shown any improvement no one in the world could be this stupid so goodbye, your banned from here as soon as i can contact smartzenegger.

lol dude chill the fuck out. that really isnt your decision.
and who the fuck made you the boss of who to stay or not? I doubt smartz will ban him because of this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:21 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:04 pm
Posts: 342
Location: Granseal
Aibo1 wrote:
[JSC]_PREDATOR wrote:
radioactive wrote:
[JSC]_PREDATOR wrote:
Yes thats the point, thats why i said for it to be at the start camera!

what are you on!

That is what i ment!

Im sorry, i understand that you are too stupid to understand what i am talking about if you could be bothered to read what this thread is about then you would understand but for the time being... STOP TALKING LIKE YOU KNOW! BECAUSE YOU DON'T! and what you said there does not make any sence, you just said "or you could have a good computer" witch is completely the opposite of what this thread is about so i explained to you why your sugestion is shit and then you say "that is what i said!" What the hell! you are really starting to piss me off with your stupidity in the last few posts you have made here lately and you haven't shown any improvement no one in the world could be this stupid so goodbye, your banned from here as soon as i can contact smartzenegger.

lol dude chill the fuck out. that really isnt your decision.
and who the fuck made you the boss of who to stay or not? I doubt smartz will ban him because of this.

But he is soo stupid he always talks like he knows and then says random crap along with it witch makes no sence.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:48 pm 
[F.Kalkman]
[F.Kalkman]
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:43 am
Posts: 1940
Location: Holland - The Netherlands
[JSC]_PREDATOR wrote:
Aibo1 wrote:
[JSC]_PREDATOR wrote:
radioactive wrote:
[JSC]_PREDATOR wrote:
Yes thats the point, thats why i said for it to be at the start camera!

what are you on!

That is what i ment!

Im sorry, i understand that you are too stupid to understand what i am talking about if you could be bothered to read what this thread is about then you would understand but for the time being... STOP TALKING LIKE YOU KNOW! BECAUSE YOU DON'T! and what you said there does not make any sence, you just said "or you could have a good computer" witch is completely the opposite of what this thread is about so i explained to you why your sugestion is shit and then you say "that is what i said!" What the hell! you are really starting to piss me off with your stupidity in the last few posts you have made here lately and you haven't shown any improvement no one in the world could be this stupid so goodbye, your banned from here as soon as i can contact smartzenegger.

lol dude chill the fuck out. that really isnt your decision.
and who the fuck made you the boss of who to stay or not? I doubt smartz will ban him because of this.

But he is soo stupid he always talks like he knows and then says random crap along with it witch makes no sence.


holyshit!
why you are flaming the innocent?
i see no reason to ban him at all.
everyone has the right to speak.
and you shouldn't judge anyone like that.

_________________
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image
Welcome to the new Smartzenegger.nl Versatile Game forum.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:01 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:04 pm
Posts: 342
Location: Granseal
He had a surgestion to witch was against what this topic was about so i told him to actually read the topic and then he denied what he wrote and its written right there! this person is clueless, i locked this topic for a reason thet it die already

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:22 am 
[F.Kalkman]
[F.Kalkman]
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:43 am
Posts: 1940
Location: Holland - The Netherlands
[JSC]_PREDATOR wrote:
He had a surgestion to witch was against what this topic was about so i told him to actually read the topic and then he denied what he wrote and its written right there! this person is clueless, i locked this topic for a reason thet it die already


for whatever reason both you and him posted is irrelevant.
missunderstandings happen, thats life.
and i get your point nevertheless, i dont think you should react the way you did.
to be honest, i think you are the only one overreacting.

a more suitable way would have been to PM him, and edit/delete his posts here.
that shows at least discretion and respect.

_________________
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image
Welcome to the new Smartzenegger.nl Versatile Game forum.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:50 am 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:04 pm
Posts: 342
Location: Granseal
Its not only here its other forums aswell he has been following me around for ages its pissing me off http://www.obsidianconflict.com/forums/ here his name is vasili he is pretending he is a teacher and stole a map and pretended that he made it resently no one likes him because he is too dumb and thinks that his maps are great something special when they are really shit and every time he makes a post it just makes him look more stupid than he truely is. i have alot of evidence against him that he is a fraud and a lier i don't know why the administrators won't ban him they must have read the evidence they set his IQ to -10 it doesn't make any sence.
It doesn't matter if this thread is locked or not he probably won't reply anyways because its true.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:54 am 
[F.Kalkman]
[F.Kalkman]
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:43 am
Posts: 1940
Location: Holland - The Netherlands
[JSC]_PREDATOR wrote:
Its not only here its other forums aswell he has been following me around for ages its pissing me off http://www.obsidianconflict.com/forums/ here his name is vasili he is pretending he is a teacher and stole a map and pretended that he made it resently no one likes him because he is too dumb and thinks that his maps are great something special when they are really shit and every time he makes a post it just makes him look more stupid than he truely is. i have alot of evidence against him that he is a fraud and a lier i don't know why the administrators won't ban him they must have read the evidence they set his IQ to -10 it doesn't make any sence.
It doesn't matter if this thread is locked or not he probably won't reply anyways because its true.


if all is so, why you worry so much?

_________________
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image
Welcome to the new Smartzenegger.nl Versatile Game forum.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:34 am 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:04 pm
Posts: 342
Location: Granseal
Because i want answers.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 21 posts ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
twilightBB Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net