[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Smartzenegger.nl • View topic - rp_transit_system_v3b
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:04 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 19 posts ]
 Post subject: rp_transit_system_v3b
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:07 am 
Let's Rock!
Let's Rock!

I am actually still working on this, I want to keep expanding it, it was originally called rp_blackmesa_v1, that version was played for about 15 min on my server, thier was no point in release. I like to release maps in version, I know it is a symbol of lazyness, but it at least gives the players something new to play.

The pics listed below are the most current.

Tunnel Start To Sector C Testlabs, this is just after leaving the Lobby Spawn Area.

Transit Operator Control Room.

Tunnel Start To Sector C Testlabs.

Tunnel Start To Sector C Testlabs.

Sector C Test Labs Platform.

When I find the time to continue work ill post pics of the newer version, I know im not that great at mapping, but im trying to make something others fail to create.

Thier is more to this map btw, thier is the security station, and 2 Labs, which is Kliniers Lab, and a Bird Testing Lab/Observatory.

Download Link - http://rapidshare.com/files/219114540/r ... b.bsp.html

Post subject: Re: rp_transit_system_v3b
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:21 am 
[F.Kalkman]
[F.Kalkman]

Welcome to the new Smartzenegger.nl Versatile Game forum.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:31 am 
Let's Rock!
Let's Rock!

Im sorta just using the idea HL had of Sector C Test Labs, and making my own design of the facility.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:15 pm 
[F.Kalkman]
[F.Kalkman]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:25 am 
Come Get Some!
Come Get Some!

looks nice, gonna download it and run it immediatly :P

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:38 pm 
[F.Kalkman]
[F.Kalkman]

oh shit yes, I also have to download it and test it.

atm, i'm so fucking bussy, getting sick of it...
i;ll let you know as soon as I have time FearEngine.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:58 pm 
Come Get Some!
Come Get Some!

I've played it , and this it what i want to say :P
Well the map is pretty amazing ,keep on the good work !!!!
I'am looking out for the next version!! :P :D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:15 pm 
[F.Kalkman]
[F.Kalkman]

Yea, when will be a next version release?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:14 am 
Let's Rock!
Let's Rock!

Alright, rp_transit_system_v4g5 is the most current released version, I probably should have waited and kept working on it, but I really was excited, and wanted to show it to everyone, listed below are the most current pics of the additions / changes to the map, its not much but its an improvment!!!

I made a outside area, its just desert at night, this is where your will spawn now, and take the elevator ride to the bottom.

Elevator Shaft

Lobby Reconstructed to be a checkpoint.

One really neat feature I added was a lockdown on/off button in the Lobby Control Room, once the lockdown is activated the entire base sorta changes, all security doors close, the train stops, and emergency lighting kicks in, this was based off of the lockdown on rp_bahamut.

Sector C After Lockdown Activation

Thier is alot of detail that can be gained i know, I am currently working on the next version as well, adding vents to crawl threw, fire doors, that activate when u break the glass on the activator, and a train station above ground.

Due to custom material folder and other things I dont have a download link for you srry :( but u can stop by my server and try it if u are really interested. I really am starting to get upset, im to the point now that im encountering many errors, most of them lighting errors, I dont think i can add anymore lights without shadows getting messed up, and I cant figure out how to compile textures into the bsp file, so i have to have a seperate materials folder that ppl have to get.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:31 pm 
[F.Kalkman]
[F.Kalkman]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:54 pm 
Let's Rock!
Let's Rock!

I do compile in slow mode, all rad and vis on normal, but I dont compile with HDR on, should I ?, and ill try the links you gave me ty.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:51 pm 
Come Get Some!
Come Get Some!

Wow , looks very good ! , where is download link , i like the map :P :P

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:44 pm 
Let's Rock!
Let's Rock!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:52 pm 
Come Get Some!
Come Get Some!

Can't wait , maybe i'am going to run it on my Gmod Server if it totally done :P or
its really useful for posing

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:13 pm 
[F.Kalkman]
[F.Kalkman]

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:06 am 
Let's Rock!
Let's Rock!

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:48 pm 
[F.Kalkman]
[F.Kalkman]

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:19 am 
Let's Rock!
Let's Rock!

I figured out that problem awhile back, and replaced the textures on the doors with non model textures, so thats not the problem. The black doors our only in that portion of the map, and they appeared after I added one light in the room they are in, and ever since that i havnt been able to fix it.

Some good news is that I fixed not being able to compile alot of my projects, I took your advice I found on a Face Punch forum about compiling in fast mode really doesnt have much difference weather its slow or not. Plus if i compile in fast mode, I can actually have my compiles done in mins, instead of freezing up on big projects when its on Normal Vis and Rad.

Do you leave VIS, and RAD both on fast when you compile, or one normal one fast ?

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:20 pm 
[F.Kalkman]
[F.Kalkman]

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 19 posts ]